Friday, November 5, 2010

          With many of my friends currently performing in a production of Adamo's Little Women this fall, it fell to me to condense a Halloween party and an early acknowledgement of my birthday into one epic celebration. This was my 6th birthday party in this apartment and my first Halloween celebration but not the first time that costumes were involved. Since we got a little overzealous with wine and dancing, I never held the contest for best costume as promised. It's a tradition we like to carry on no matter who hosts our annual Halloween party.

          So I tallied a vote with a few impartial judges, (Emma over gchat and my co-worker Erin). So here they are! This year's winners:
Best female: Frida Kahlo



Best Male: The Jester



Best Couple: "The Internet Phenomenom Couple" (credit to Emma for the name)



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/rydercup/8045461/Tiger-Woods-Ryder-Cup-cigar-guy-becomes-web-hit.html

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

          It was a very difficult decision. There were so many wonderful costumes! I must give shout-outs to Miss Piggy, the White Queen, the Tooth Fairy, "Bag Lady", Garden Gnome, Tinkerbell, Purple-People-Eater and Kathleen for being a Black and White Photograph and letting us use her frame for subsequent pictures:









No comments:

Post a Comment